Travel time: About 12 minutes. 12 minutes'walk from Kencho-mae Station Direct connection from the airport.
Information about the local area
- Naminoue Beach
- Naha's only beach is thriving with locals and tourists on weekends.Ideal for tourists on foot.
Travel time: 11 minutes on foot
- Shurijo Castle
- A leading tourist spot in Okinawa. It is registered as a World Heritage Site under the name 'Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu'.
Travel time: About 20 minutes by car
- Kokusai-dori Street
- A sightseeing spot in Naha, lined with eating and drinking establishments and souvenir shops.
Travel time: 12 minutes on foot
- Naha Bus Terminal
- Okinawa's main bus terminal. Buses depart here for all areas of Okinawa's main island, including the northern, central, and southern regions.
Travel time: 17 minutes on foot
- Okinawa Outlet Mall ASHIBINAA
- You can enjoy shopping at reasonable prices.
Travel time: About 18 minutes by car
- DFS･T GALLERIA OKINAWA
- Duty-free shop
Travel time: About 10 minutes by car
Travel time will vary depending on traffic conditions.